Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holiday KAL - Brenda (Owlsrook)



Here are both my in progress and completed photos of a pair of Garter Ribb Fingerless Mittens I finished. These are knit in Sock It To Me sock yarn from Elann. I used 2.25MM needles and 56 stitches for these, they fit a Ladies, Medium
hand.

I also made another Deer Hat - photos of it are on my Ravelry Project page, Owlsrook. (as before, I won't post photos on this site due to the subject matter).
I have made two of these Hats this month with another one to do, then all my requests for Hats are done for this particular pattern at the moment.

I have 8 more sets of fingerless mittens to make for various people who have requested them, so that should keep me busy for until it's time to work on my December KAL.

1 comment:

adrienne said...

you know you are going to make me check your rav project page now...