Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The finally socks are finally done.


And what a great feeling that is! I am happy with the final product. I wanted something a bit different and fun, and I think I finally (hence the name) stumbled upon what I was looking for.

Can I tell y'all what a dream that panda silk is to knit with. Wow!!!! I am in LOVE. As soon as my mom figures out what she's going to be doing....I'll have to place an order for her and knit her up a few pairs. What a dream. The best part is that I have a half a skein left over that I get to use for something else. :D.

Now, I suppose I should get going on my June project? Eh. I have 20 days left. No panic (yet) I thought I had published the start of these babies...but I can't find it. SO I readded it here. Sorry about that.

No comments: