Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Entering the homestretch!!

We only have a a week or so to go and I am not sure whether I am going to be able to finish the last project on the needles in time!
Since my last post I have finished my son's Opal Prisma socks
Opal Prisma in progress
Opal Prisma finished
Started: Nov 11
Finished: Nov 18

and my Cable and Twist Fingerless Mitts by Deb Kessler.
FF Cabled mitt
Yarn: Fearless Fibers sportweight merino
Started: Nov 10
Finished: Nov 13

The project that I am not sure that I am going to finish is a 48x60" blanket for a friend's Christmas gift!
Dwanes blanket
This is the Soft Cables Afghan by Kirsten Hipsky in dark gray Encore. I started it Nov 18th but am only on ball 4 of 11. I guess if I can knit 1 ball a day I might make it by the deadline!

No comments: