Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ANOTHER Adrienne Fong design not named




This lovely pattern hasn't an official name yet. Maybe this post will give our esteemed designer a nudge? I think of it as my Dandie shawl because the green is like our peahen's neck and the blues are like her now 11 month old chicks born on Christmas Eve last year. She has 4 more now hatched on T-giving Day.
I plan to have this finished, blocked and ask my friend with a better camera to take a pic so I can post it this month. :)

7 comments:

nolaboard said...

Love it!
What yarn is this? Great colors!

adrienne said...

"my bologna has a first name, it's O-S...."

ok, everyone sing along.........

lalallalala

peacockmom said...

The yarn is Unique Sheep gradiance Verve light fingering superwash Merino in the peacock colorway. I had already knit TW in it (prior posting here a few months ago) and didn't like the tight bind off I did. So I frogged it, skeined it and washed to get kinks out and Adrienne told me she had a pattern that might work for it. BINGO! I love the pattern and think it is perfect with this yarn. I will post all the details in my completion posting. Thanks for the compliment! :)

jdhforjc said...

My bologna has a second name it's "Y-A-R-N....YARN!"

no wait that's not right?!......

Oh, Katie and Nathan want a baby now! Do you mail to Oregon?

Love the "pretties!"

adrienne said...

that's a good one, jody!!! =))

SimplyMe said...

Damn, that's awesome. You nailed the look at the colors and I'm such a nerd all I can think of is the old NBC slogan. Don't you HATE when than happens??

Kate said...

That's beautiful!!