Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thank you, Susan!


Thank you so much for my gift. I enjoyed so much knitting for the Olympics with the new Chili Red Superwash. I was lucky to get it. The manager of my LYS and I got all six skeins of the order. I was there when it showed up! And to then win some Bamboozle is really super nice. I am making my son a pair of "yarn" socks! His first pair is now too small. And he cried because they did not fit. So, I have to finish my Rhode Island socks and work on his pair. I love the color it is Delft Blue. The picture is pretty bad. My camera is really old. I will work on the socks and hopefully have them done for next month!

Jody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like the color of Bamboozle I used for my cabled scarf for the Olympics. I really enjoyed knitting with it - it has a great drape. Enjoy!