Thursday, May 20, 2010

12m/12p/12boy - mlj1954 - May projects progress pics -- UPDATED

I am not going to have a May project finished.  The Mom for whom this was being knit ended up in the hospital on Sunday and, while everything is okay now, she is on bed rest.  She is an "older" mom and the docs are concerned.  It has been eight years since her last pregnancy.

I've decided to put it down for now.

So, here is another pic of my May project.  I am making a baby layette for my nephew's baby.  The sweater was posted earlier.  And here is the bootie so far.  It is a brioche stitch and the pattern came from Piecework Magazine, the September/October 2009 issue.  It is Baby Booties to Knit from a Vintage Pattern, from Flora Campbell Chandler's booklet of knnit, crochet and quilting patterns. 

This is the cuff . . . and trust me it is eating up lots of yarn. 


No comments: