Sunday, July 11, 2010

July Project and "UFO" Project

I started my UFO KAL project and found that my wrists HATE knitting with cotton--especially 6 strands of cotton on size 11 needles. Meet Absorba-
Absorba the Great
Started: 6/30/10
Pattern: Absorba, The Great Bathmat
Yarn: 6 strands (cones) of Peaches n Creme in Ecru

Then my hubby finished his car restoration project and I needed a project to work on at the car shows he goes to every weekend.
Andy's Wollmeise Socks
Started: 7/2/10
Yarn: Wollmeise 80/20 in Birkenrinde
Pattern: Vanilla 76sts socks for the hubby

The socks are also nice to work on when Absorba makes my wrists feel like they are going to break off. ;)

2 comments:

adrienne said...

6 strands of worsted weight cotton? you are certifiable. =P

Angie K said...

It has to be the heat.... :D