Thursday, December 9, 2010

gift entry





























I recently got some red cotton 10 ply yarn (scarce as hen's teeth here in Oz) with Christmas gifts in mind. I decided to make some patriotic cloths and KEEP all of them as a gift to myself. :) I liked knitting all of them and they were fast, fun, easy and I like the finished items. I took some progress pics and one of them all together. 5 patterns, 6 cloths (tried 2 different needle sizes for one of them and decided I prefer the 4.00mm for this yarn).

See my Ravelry project page for more details of any of the cloths I've made recently (peacockmom on rav). All of these were made from Bernat Handicrafter Holidays solid in Christmas Red. Patterns are: Heart Flag and Flag in a Heart designed by Lisa Millan; USA Star by Carol Callaway; American Flag Dishcloth by Emily Jagos; and Long May She Wave by Sue Schaefer.

No comments: