Monday, July 18, 2011

surprises for Fred and Chris for another primetime July entry













































































http://downcloverlaine.blogspot.com/ We are honored that Elaine Fitzgerald named this croc cloth "Fred" and posted it on the year anniversary of the Kakadu crash. I made one for Fred and one for Chris as a token of our good fortune. I'll make one for the other two passengers as well.


As I was posting the croc cloth, I remembered that I hadn't posted the birthday red, white and blue ones. They are also an Elaine Fitzpatrick free pattern and easily knit in a day. The only one not her pattern is the multi colored Grandmother's Favorite.


The "rooster" made out of the bird pattern is also a free pattern and a quick knit, although fiddly. It is called "Happy Bird" and can be found on Ravelry.

1 comment:

peacockmom said...

I just realized that in trying to clean up the spaces when I posted the pics, I deleted some. Grrrr...

I don't know if this counts for another entry. It does have more than the required minimumn yardage, but I messed up deleting the progress pics. OK with me, either way. Thought I'd post them for ideas for other knitters.