Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Prime Time September

Here is my September projects: Ophidia by Silvia Harding. The yarn is Pagewood Farm Hand Dyed Sock Yarn in Really Red. Using Signature size US 5 3.75mm. Started this on the train to Sock Summit 11 the end of July. Took a beading class with Silvia Harding and wanted to use what we learned right away. I used size 8 seed beads in black. After I finished the veil I worked on this. Fun and easy knit.


I decided I needed to make a pair of sock so I test knit this pattern Autumn Moon Socks. I though it would be a great pattern to use some of that yarn you know is going to pool crazy. And with the slip stitches I didn't get that clown barf that I do hate. I used some yarn that has been in the stash for a while I bought it back in 2007 so it is old. The yarn is by Stroud Wool in England their Socrates in the colorway Genevieve. I really like how this turned out.


This is a picture of the never ending project I will continue to add and make it grow bigger but at least I can see it all now. Unfortunately it is all sock yarn and some lace that is just now starting to grow. I want to make a sweater but don't have any yarn to make one so i guess that I get to shop for more yarn. That should be fun.
Keep warm and happy knitting, Bye4.

4 comments:

adrienne said...

your very own yarn store. miss debi and i will be by with our truck. what time do you go to work?! =P

debi's place said...

Miss A....I know where she lives and where she works............Miss you Bev, hope to see you sometime soon.

Bev said...

must have missed you today, i WORK all day tomarrow just leave the fiber

adrienne said...

road trip! wonder how long it takes from "here" to "there"?