Thursday, January 12, 2012

we have WINNERS! for prime time!!!!

happy news for lots of people! congratulations to angie, bianca, calophi, carol, shirley, jody, julie, kate, lorraine, melanie, tunie, susan, tracy, and renee' for completing the entire year! (i am kind of proud of myself for finishing too! happy dancing!!!) carol and susan used cpy products for every month! great job, gals!

now on to the really good stuff!

the winner of the Grand Prize Drawing
(12 balls of CPY yarn, susan's choice) is.........

*
*
*
*
*
*

CAROL!

the winner of the CPY Grand Prize Drawing
(12 balls of CPY yarn, winner's choice of yarn and color)
is a no-brainer, since carol won the grand prize)
is

*
*

SUSAN!


no, i'm not done yet!

1 st runner-up winner from all finishers
(3 balls of ARIA, winner's choice of color)
is

*
*
*

TRACY!


2nd runner-up winner from all finishers
(2 balls of ARIA, winner's choice of color)
is

*
*
*

JODY!



runner-up winner from all those who used CPY for a project
(2 balls of ARIA, winner's choice of color)
is

*
*
*

KATE!

congratulations to all the winners! jody, tracy, and kate: please email me with your mailing address and choice of color!

i was waiting to hear back from susan about the general grand prize! good news! carol and susan both get to pick yarns and colors! so, gals, get shopping! please email me with your mailing address and your yarn/color choices!

thank you all for playing!

5 comments:

Susan in Michigan said...

Oh my God! The RNG and CPY has made my day! I can't believe it...
I've really enjoyed hanging out with you guys in 2011 and am enjoying all of the frogging and magarita discussions!

Kate said...

Thank you! I'm going to check with my sister. She gets to pick the color.

peacockmom said...

Congrats to all of you and happy knitting! What a great way to begin a new year. :)

carol said...

Oh my! And I just returned home with more MOCHI!! Love your last paragraph, Adrienne. Thank you so much Susan at CPY. What fun I'll have shopping.
Congrats to the other winners and to all of us. This is such a fun group.

tvanwormer said...

The one day I don't check the blog.....I am so excited...but how will I pick, all the colors are so wonderful!!!! Thank you so much!!