Monday, May 25, 2009

52 week challenge

Sock progress: April Ravelry socks
The pattern is Entrelacsocks from Stephanie van der Linden. The Ravelry group rules say that the socks should be finished by May 30 to be eligible for a prize. I don't think I will make it. The yarn is Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton. I'd hoped these socks would be mine, but they're coming out a little large. luckily I have a daughter with feet larger than mine.
Finished project
This one was a fast knit and I forgot to take a picture. They are Maine Morning Mitts by Clara Parkes. The yarn is Noro Silk Garden. I made them for my sister.

I'm also knitting a pair of socks for my son-in-law. The pattern is vintage. The yarn is Trekking Pro Natura.
What is slowing progress is a shawl that I'm knitting for a yarn company. No picture of that one.

1 comment:

SimplyMe said...

wow...the socks look complicated, but are going to be lovely when done! You'll have the big prize when it's done. Great looking socks! (or one grateful daughter!)