Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cathy's July 52 week update

I finished the Flora hat so this can be added to my July projects for the 52 week challenge!
07.25.09 002

Pattern: Flora
Yarn: Knit Picks Shine Worsted - Sailor and Grass
Cast on: 7/7/09
Finished: 7/24/09
Yardage estimate: 100 yards

Cast on post for this project (and the rest of my July projects) is here.


I also started a new project which has been a lot of fun to knit (once I got to the fair isle part):

07.25.09 001

This is the Fair Isle Vest from the Fall 2007 issue of Knit Simple magazine. The yarn is Tatamy Tweed DK.

I need to get moving on the mystery sock pattern because I want to finish those for August!!

2 comments:

peacockmom said...

Love the hat. Makes me want to try one, but I think the 2 color knitting is a bit tricky for me now. Nice to see yours and admire the beautiful workmanship. :)

SimplyMe said...

Wow, that vest is going to be amazing. I love the hat, too, but right now I'm sitting here going wooooowwwwwww.