Thursday, August 13, 2009

August Socks



Here's the socks I just finished in that sock yarn hubby brought home. I ended up using about 370 yds. This is my first time using this yarn, and I'm pretty happy with it HOWEVER I'm pretty gosh-durned excited to pull out that new Maizy Tan Suede I bought for the KAL.....but I've got plenty to do in the meantime! so much yarn, so little time....I love this problem. Can you imagine so much time, so little yarn....surely Dante wasn't a knitter or he would have written this in.....

3 comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Those are bright socks - lookin' good!

jdhforjc said...

Yeah for sock yarn bought by your hubby!!! Wow, I am still working on my stash no more yarn. Except a new pair of sock needles (square ones, I love them) and one skein of sock yarn for my birthday! Blessed to get that with my hubby not working!
Jody