Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holiday KAL













Working on several items for the Holiday KAL. First, I want to finish my Moonchild socks - I posted a picture waaaaayyyyy back at the end of Sept so you'll see I am making progress. Will definitely finish them this month.

I'm making a shawl for my mother. Using some Cachet yarn from my stash and a prayer shawl ministry pattern.

A sweater for my precious grandaughter, Haley - almost 5! Sirdar Snuggly Magic yarn and I think size 6 needles.

And... I'm making an entrelac scarf. Our local knitting guild is having a retreat in the spring and I thought it would be helpful if I knew how to do it.... having fun! The yarn is Ironstone and I'm using size 9 needles.

I know baby socks don't count towards the kal but I made these as a gift and thought I'd post them. Turned out cute!

I love what all of you are doing - beautiful items. Happy Knitting, yoyosocksister aka Renee'



No comments: