Monday, March 22, 2010

March- stuff in progress, stuff that's finished

I need to be more organized about posting! I have one FO - my St. Paddy's day socks. Here are before and after pictures of them. I used about 350 yards. The pattern is my top down plain vanilla sock and the yarn I used is Knitterly Things' Vesper sock yarn in colorway Shamrockin'. What a fun colorway to work with!

and finished:


I started sweaters too (I clearly am not a monogamous knitter). This is the beginnings of Jared Flood's Seneca sweater. I'm using Madtosh Vintage yarn in colorway tart and will use about 1200 yards. I'm actually on the yoke now of this sweater and am loving the way it's knitting up.


I love this pattern!

I'm taking an advanced sweater class at my LYS that I started in mid-February. This is what I have so far. The yarn is Cascade 220 - I'll use about 1200 yards of this as well.


I have a couple more projects OTN that I need to photograph.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! The sweater is totally incredible!