Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vacation on the Beach


VACATION....It was really hard to do. Our daughter's job sent her to work in Calif. They paid for her to stay in a 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Condo on the Beach....Repeat ON THE BEACH. We thought being the great parents we are we should go use that second bedroom and check this out. Started the sock at the airport. Sox on the Beach by Adrienne. This picture is the first leg of the trip (pun intended, even though I knit 2 at once). I impressed myself with how I placed the pattern so I could just knit and gaze.
Ok, SeaTac, Ken holding up the socks to the departure board. We were gonna be on that Alaska Flight to San Diego. YIPPPPEEE
Finished the socks so had to take some Beach pictures. It is strange to see an upside down sock picture, I know I am sorry, but I do not know the photo program very well yet. The stringy stuff is seaweed that was all over. I probably could have knitted a pair of socks with it.

Ahhhhh, the ocean.........
OH did I forget to mention I had another pair done that wanted to go to Calif for the ride and photo shoot. Yes I did back to back pairs to try the different sizes.

So again AHHHHHHH ....the beach.....



My daughter and I both wearing our Sox on the Beach socks..If only we could have taken pictures of the looks we received from people when posing for this shot. Priceless.

1 comment:

peacockmom said...

Wonderful pics of great looking socks. I like this pattern a lot. I have knit one so far in Panda soy and hope to get the 2nd one finished soon and post.

Looks like you had a great trip. :)