Saturday, July 24, 2010

July Finish

Alright guys, here we go!  Besides all the tiny stuff I made that I'm not counting because it's a pain to take in progress pictures, I did two hats and a toy this month. And I'm still working on the shawl for the wip thing too. I forget when that ends, though.

Hermione Hat 2
Paton's Classic Wool in Aran
Size 5 needles
160 yards

I modified this pattern a bit at the end. The link to my Ravelry project has the mods for now. Eventually I'll stick it in my own blog. I'm also crocheting a bunch of flowers for her to pin on to it.

Wilf's Hat
Paton's Classic Merino Wool in Bright Red
Size 6 needles
167 yards


I bought the airplane pin for it on ebay. I hope the recipient likes it.

Eevee
TLC Heathers in Nutmeg, Bernat Satin Solids in Camel
Size G Hook
Somewhere in the vicinity of 150 yards

No comments: