Thursday, November 4, 2010

Did I make it under the wire?



Wow. I can't believe it's already November. October was full of classes, swim meets and illness. I have no idea if we are passing around a nasty cold or some sort of the flu, but I hope it gets out of the house for GOOD!!! I lost a good two weeks with that last round. It's been a long time since I felt that badly. That being said, I hope you all are doing well. Here's my October project. Felted boots #2. This pair is for the same daughter. She talked me out of the yarn for my pair. Little snot! I must really love her or somehting!

Again, I used about 700 yards of elann yarn doubled and about 30 yards of single ply wool and the novelty yarn held together. Guess what's on the needles for November? Another pair of felted slipper boots for her teammate. Yep, go ahead and write sucker, gullible or whatever else you'd like on my forehead. I deserve it!

No comments: