Sponsored by Crystal Palace Yarns...
Join us for a Prime Time KAL. Starts January 1, 2011 and ends December 31, 2011. Complete a project for each month of the year and you will be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
4th Annual Holiday (or Not) KAL starts on September 24, 2011 and ends December 11, 2011.
Monday, November 8, 2010
November Project Started
These are socks for the husband. I think that I lucked out since he likes stripes and wild colors! Started: 11-5-10 Pattern: Rattlesnake Creek Socks Yarn: Fiesta Boomerang Camo Man (2 hanks) Needles: 2.75mm
*tvanwormer*: J, F, M, A, M♥, J♥♥, Jl♥, A♥, S♥, O♥, N♥, D♥
*yoyo socksister*: J♥, F, M, A♥, M♥, J, Jl, A, S, O, N, D
aj: J, F, A♥, M♥
bevL: J, F, M, A, Jl, A, S, O, N, D
brenda (owlsrook): J
cathy (n3tue): J♥, M♥
close academy: J, F, M, A, M♥, J♥, Jl
cre8ing gospel links
deb (gablesdeb): J, F, M, A, M, J
debi: J, F, M♥, A, J, Jl, A, S, O
glumnmum: J, F
hiukkaknits: J, F, M, A, M
jill: J, F, M, M, J, Jl, A, S, O, N, D
judyG: J♥, F, M♥, A, M, Jl, A, S, N
kadezmom: J, F
maz: J, F, M
mostlymunchies: J, F, M, A, M, J, Jl, A
nolaboard: J, F, M
radka: J, F♥, M, A♥, M, J♥, Jl, A♥, S, N, D
sage71: J, F, M, A
soxnitter: J, F, M, A, M, J♥, Jl, A
vanessa: J♥, F♥, M
Rules for 2011 PrimeTime KAL
Projects cannot be started before December 31, 2010. No 2010 wips or ufos allowed.
1. Post PROGRESS picture of project and tag post "2011 PrimeTime"
2. Post picture of finished project and tag post "2011 PrimeTime". Please use your name as listed on sidebar so you get credit for the project. PICTURES OF PROJECTS MUST BE POSTED WITHIN 4 DAYS FROM THE END OF EACH MONTH FOR CREDIT.
3. Need to finish one project per month. Project(s) must use a minimum of 300 yds for a knitted project and 500 yds for a crocheted project. Please show all items in one post if you are making a "set" for the month. If yarn is knit multi-strand, yardage will be counted as if multi-strand is single...ie. 200 yds knit doubled counts as 100 yard.
4. Grand Prize winner will be randomly drawn from everyone who completes the challenge of finishing a minimum of one project for each month of 2011
5. Special prize drawings will be held periodically from the pool of projects knit with Crystal Palace Yarns. Projects must be made with a minimum of 90% CPY to qualify and must meet KAL yardage requirements. Qualifying projects will have a ♥ after the month.
Only one major prize per person.
Holiday (or Not!) KAL#4
calophi: 30, 40, 41
carol: 38, 48, 49, 50
debi (the queen of clogs): 8
jardinrouge: 17, 22, 23, 27, 37
kate: 24, 45, 46, 47
lorraine: 3♥, 18♥, 31
michelle 39, 42♥
peacockmom: 13♥, 14, 16, 28, 35♥, 36, 43, 44
stacie (knittingchic): 4, 7♥, 20, 21
susan: 51♥, 52, 53, 54♥. 55♥, 56, 57!♥
tvanwormer: 2♥, 6♥, 9, 10,12, 15, 29♥, 32♥, 34♥
Prime Time KAL #2: julieH, cpy winner: tvanwormer
Knit with the Palace: grand prize - tm; other winners - mostlymunchies, judyG, julieH
Prime Time KAL #1: grand prize - bevL & susan in michigan; other winners - cathy (n2tues), judyG, vanessa, jody, yoyosocksister, carol, radka, debi, aj
It's All About ME!: mostlymunchies, closeacademy, tvanwormer
12months/ 12projects/12balls of yarn: Grand Prize Winner - kadezmom, Grand Prize Winner (CPY) - brenda; other finishers - aj, angieK, bevL, calophi, deb, debi, ikkinlala, jardin rouge, jill, jody, lois, lorraine, peacockmom, yoyosocksister