Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Prime Time KAL - Jan 2011 - In progress -Brenda (Owlsrook)



January 4, 2011 - January Progress Photo - Men's Aran Vest - Cast on New Years Eve and started knitting Jan 1st and finished the back piece today. This is a pattern featured in the February 2010 Knit N' Style Magazine.

I am using Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool, which is nice to work with and defined the cables well. I am using circular needles - Size 4.5mm for the ribbing and 5.5MM for the pattern portion. It is a fairly quick knit, with simple but nice cables patterning.

This is being knit for my husband who has been requesting and Irish Sweater and Vest for sometime. I am still designing the sweater, so doing this quick vest first.

Brenda (Owlsrook)

2 comments:

adrienne said...

you are one focused person. maybe i should just send you my stash and say "knit this!" LOL!

Brenda said...

Am I focused, driven or just plain mad? I go through withdrawl without needles in my hands..does anyone else Dream Yarn?

Brenda (Owlsrook)