Saturday, April 30, 2011

Prime Time April

I can't quite believe that I got this pair of socks done before the month is over. It is 10:47 pm so I am just getting them done. I finished the just before heading off to work this morning and now off and thought I better post. The sock are out of Hazel Knits Artisan Sock yarn, colorway Cami Chic. Yarn that has been in the stash for 3 years.The pattern by Wendy D. Johnson from her Toe-Up Socks in a Box, called Serpentine Socks. I liked the pattern I just have to admit that it wasn't that great of a choice for this yarn. But over all I like them.


I have restarted the Wedding Veil for Monica, I now love the pattern that we picked out this time. I am using Snow Queen Pi Shawl and it is turning out great. I have to get it done so I will be working on this pretty much full time till it is done. So in other words I don't get to cast on anything new. Which will be hard. Of course I have lots on the needles so maybe I can get something finished.

So till the end of the month everyone keep knitting .

No comments: