Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hoping I'm not too late for April...

Finished Pic


WIP Pic



I cannot believe it is May 5th already! Where did last week go? I finished the project well before the end of April but had a busy last week and had a new baby neice on the first and lost track of time. Hopefully this will still count for the Primetime KAL (please?)?


The pictures aren't great and don't do the yarn colour justice. It is the Mr. Greenjeans pattern and I used Berroco Vintage in Juniper which is a dark navy with purple threaded through it. It is a very nice colour and the sweater is more flattering on me than it looks. I used almost all of the 5 skeins I had so well over 1000 yrds.


Jill (jaerrt on Ravelry)





1 comment:

adrienne said...

sorry, jill. projects need to be posted by may 4th to count for april.

the sweater is very cute and you have your may credit!

congrats on your new niece!