Thursday, May 19, 2011

KWTP


So I decided to try and do this KAL, since it only takes 1 ball of mini mochi and I have badly wanted to do these absolutely adorable gauntlets. They were part of a pattern club and I had to wait 2 months or so to buy the pattern (since I wasn't part of the club). Here is a pic of the first one, almost done. Hopefully that's enough of an "in progress" pic. I just cast on the 2nd one, and hopefully I get it done by the deadline.

I love learning new techniques, I guess I have Ravelry to thank for that, since I'm mostly self-taught. Thank god for the help forums and youtube vids! For this project I practiced my lace (from which I used to run away screaming), as well as i-cord bindoff.

Oops almost forgot the pattern. It is Arms Akimbo Mitts and here's the Ravelry link http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/arms-akimbo-mitts

No comments: