Monday, October 3, 2011





Yikes! I almost forgot to post my projects for September. Finished a few pairs of socks this month but wanted to show off the Autumn Flowers Scarf made out of 243 yards of Mini Mochi in Strawberry Lime Rainbow and the Comfort Socks made from Panda Silk in Twilight (171 yards). The Comfort Socks are an easy knit, starting at the cuff, working a slip stitch heel flap and then knitting back and forth for several inches before rejoining to finish off the toe in the round. I wore them for two days straight after finishing!


The Autumn Flowers Scarf is my first crochet project in a while and its for my niece Cathy for Christmas. She picked out the yarn and the pattern and I really like how it turned out. The flowers sewn on the bottom really help the scarf lay flat. Yes! Another Christmas gift done!

ETA - labels!

No comments: