Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone! I've really enjoyed reading through your posts and being inspired by your projects. Quite a few have ended up in my queue on Ravelry.

I finished 10 pairs of socks for Christmas presents - making the total 18 pairs. One pair for each of my family - except my poor Mother. But, it has become a tradition that I don't finish at least one of her gifts and give her the yarn, needles, and pattern wrapped. Out of Crystal Palace Yarn, I finished these socks for my niece. Using just under one ball of Mini Mochi in Jenny Lake (173 yards), these are Cinnamon Bay Socks by Phyll Lagerman. Knit up on 2.0mm. http://www.ravelry.com/projects/sdhsmc86/cinnamon-bay-socks-by-phyll-lagerman




To finish out the year, I wanted to try the Noro Keyhole Pattern again, this time actually making the keyhole. I got some Mochi Plus in Blueberry Pancakes on sale at my LYS. This is a quick knit on US10 needles and used about 140 yards. http://www.ravelry.com/projects/sdhsmc86/noro-keyhole-scarf-2



Looking forward to sharing 2012 with all of you!

No comments: