Monday, June 22, 2009

52 Week Challange - Debbie (Grandma 07)

Here is my finished project for June. The pattern is the June Mystery Sock from the Solid Socks Group on Ravelry and the yarn is Panda Silk. This one required a lot of concentration, but the end result was worth it! The sock on the left is actually a mirror image of the one on the right, but I didn't notice that it was on the blocker funny until I put the photos onto my computer. Of course, the camera battery is now dead so I'll have to retake the photo after it recharges.

5 comments:

adrienne said...

i'm working on this one too. i'ts very cute

Cathy said...

Beautiful! And blue is my favorite color! Don't ya just love mystery sock KALs?!??!

The SKA group on Ravelry is having a fair isle mystery sock KAL for July, and I'm planning on using Panda Soy. It starts July 1st.

peacockmom said...

Really pretty pair of socks. I'll be looking for this pattern in the future. :)

SimplyMe said...

gorgeous!

Laura said...

loverly!