Friday, September 25, 2009

i was sick

they told me to go to a doctor weeks and weeks ago, but did i listen ? no. am i so sick, coughing like i have hairballs the size of grizzly bears, that i can not finish my mystery sock, let alone anything else ? you betcha.
at least i can see everyone else's gorgeous socks and i know what i'm doing when i get well...as long as i can squeeze it in beside our next KAL.
thanks for a fantastic KAL, please don't delete me. i can get a doctor's note if i need to.

3 comments:

peacockmom said...

Hoping you are much better very soon! I lost all of May and half of June when I didn't go to the doctor or take my asthma meds so I can certainly relate to your frustration. I knew I was sick when I couldn't knit most of the 6 weeks.
This sock pattern will be a nice welcome back to heath and happy knitting for you. Looking forward to seeing yours finished.

SimplyMe said...

Hope you feel better soon.

adrienne said...

you poor thing. don't worry! i've added you to the holiday kal. you could actually knit the mystery socks for credit there too.

here's to a speedy recovery!