Sunday, January 3, 2010

12m/12p/12boy - January - Brenda (Owlsrook)




January 2010 - Projects in Progress photos - I am doing two short row diagonal scarves which were each cast on New Years Day morning - working them both at the same time, and they should be done this week, as these are quick to knit. Just garter stitch, so very quick. Each scarf is being done in Kroy XL sock yarn and I am using 3 balls of yarn for each scarf which is 166 yards per ball, so about 498 yards for each scarf. I am about three quarters of the way through them both, and almost forgot to post my in progress photo which I took New Years Day Evening.

The Green toned scarf is Kroy - Clover Colors and the Bluish/pink one is Kroy - Cameo Colors. They are both about 5 1/2 inches wide.


Brenda in Alberta
Owlsrook on Ravelry

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

You know, I always love your projects and your yarn choice. Knit ON!!

jaerrt said...

What pattern are you using? I would love to try something like this.

Thanks, Jill