- olympic spirit: any project knit with crystal palace yarns
- team spirit: knit in declared country's colors
- : your new design in cpy
- alpine skiing: cables
- bobsled: color work
- figure skating: lace
- : beads
- ice hockey: textured/ribbing
- nordic combined: 2 or more pattern stitches (ie, lace and cables)
- : stripes
- speed skating: plain vanilla (stockinette or garter stitch)
a picture of the project in progress and finished must be posted to the blog by march 2nd to qualify for the prize drawings.
minimum yardage requirement: 300 yds for knitted project/500 yds for crocheted projects.
so, who wants to play? leave a comment on this post!
PS. PICK A COUNTRY!!!
bonus for 12m/12p/12 boy kal'ers: if you knit your project with crystal palace yarns, you can earn cpy project credit. although you will still need a different project for february credit.