Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb. Progress, Finished ane Olympic KAL

Here's the progress and the finished pictures of my Febuary project. The socks are out of Knitty.com Pyroclastic by Marlowe Crawford. A great pattern easy to memorize and a fast knit. I knit this pattern just for the shaped arch on the foot. I have to admit the socks fit like a glove and they don't move around in my shoes. The yarn is from Krarmer Yarns Sterling Silk and Silver, Imperial Blues. I like the bling in the yarn makes me feel special.

Here is a picture of the progress of my Traveling Woman for the Olympics, the picture is not the greatest but I am working on it. The yarn is Tosh Sock from madelinetosh, Emerald City, yarn from the Oz Sock Club from Woolgirl. I love the color and am having fun with this knit.
Hopfully I will get it done before the Olympics are done. Don't know if I'll get it block but am going to try.

1 comment:

debi's place said...

If you need help with blocking call me. I can help. Just blocked a shawl tonite.