Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October's Project is Off the Needles

Didn't think I was going to get something off the needles. I have way to many items go
ing and trying to work on them all. But I made myself work on this till it was done. I did the mystery shawl from the Ravelry Group, Criminal Minds. Criminal Minds Mystery Kerchief, by threebagsfull, aka Hilary. I used yarn from Miss Babs, from the Woolgirl Sock Club, Ladybug. You got it Red and I add the edge which was a garter stitch in Black.
I really like how this turned out. I think that I knit it twice. The pattern said COUNT COUNT COUNT wrote in red but do you think I can count nope. I started this one 4 times and then had to frog numerous time. But over all I love how it turned out and the pattern popped out with the blocking. Well I better getting knitting if I want to get something done for next month it might take me that long. Happily knitting, Bye.

No comments: