Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday KAL Finally!

After nearly a year, you would think I would hae figured out how to get the writing on top of the picture, but no such luck...lol. I have finished some projects for the Holiday KAL finally.

The first is called Twister (pattern by Susan B. Anderson). I used her Spud & Chloe Sweater yarn in Grape Jelly colour. It's basically a very long skinny cowl that you wrap around your neck several times. It took 2 full skeins , so 320 yrds. WIP pic above. Finished pic below.




The second is a Booga Bag for my neice for Christmas, I modified it a bit to make it more of a drawstring purse. The knitting didn't take to long, but it took me forever to felt it and do the finishing. I used Paton's Classic Wool in a Burgundy Heather and used nearly 2 full balls which would be 446 yrds. (I had about 10gm leftover). WIP above, Finished project below.





I have a couple more projects on the needles, so will hopefully crank them out soon too!
Jill (jaerrt on Ravelry)








No comments: