Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nov 12/12/12


This month I did get a few things finished. I finished Abby's socks just in time for her birthday. I used the pattern Afternoon Delight by Silvia Harding. A fun pattern I got to use beads so the sock had a little bling to them. I had yarn left so I made a triple I-cord head
band. Added beads into it and she loved it. I used one of my favorite dyers Zen Yarn Garden, I love working with her yarns they are a dream to knit with.


I also finished a mindless pair of fingerless mitts the weather was on the cold side her in the Pacific Northwest and my fingers where cold.
I stopped by my LYS and picked up 2 different skein of yarn to use Wisdom Yarn Poems. It is a single ply wool and I like how the colors flow much like Noro which is the other skein that I bought.

I'm working on the other pair. I just love it when people say "Can you make me a pair?" Not asking if you have the time or not or if you have 5 other things on the needles. But at least this is truly mindless knitting.
Happily knitting. Bye

No comments: