Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 12m/12p/12boy Finished....whew!

WIP Pic

I finished this little Shrug on Christmas Eve, just in time for my daughter to wear it with her Holiday dress on Christmas Day. It is the Little Girl's Shrug from Knitting Pure & Simple with mods to make long sleeves. I doubled the yarn and did the 18 month size to make it fit a 3 year old. It was a bit snug, but worked fine. I also made long sleeves and tapered them to the wrist, then did the lace pattern which made a bit of a flare. I used Bernat Baby Coordinated yarn and used nearly all of the skein so, well over 400yrds. It was white with a shiny thread which made it "sparkly" as per my daughter. Not my favorite yarn or FO for sure, but she loves it!


Finished Pic.

A little bit amazed with myself that I completed a project every month. Can't wait to do it again next year!

Jill (jaerrt on ravelry)

No comments: