Saturday, January 1, 2011

final 2010 12/12/12



I was sweating it out about 10 last night, but I got 'er done. Yippee!

This is a compilation of about 3 different patterns made out of something silk from Tess' Designer's Yarn. It's the last of my Stitches Midwest haul.

Hope you all are having a great start to the new year!
Shelly

Yeah, I didn't think my face was going to be in there. Yes, I've cropped it. Nope, I cannot find it! -chuckles- It's nice to know the more things change, the more they stay the same!

2 comments:

adrienne said...

the sweater came out so cute and fits you perfectly. it would have been cuter to see the face above the sweater too! you MEANIE!!!!!!

SimplyMe said...

Yeah, face scrunched up, eyes firmly shut, hair standing on end. You're right. I punished you by not including THAT. ;) Oh 650 ish yards….fwiw.