Saturday, March 26, 2011

Prime Time March

I finished the big ass sock for Chris, this is the first time he has asked for a pair and they are now finished. I used cascade 22o superwash size 3 needle. They will fit a size 12 foot and a have a leg 9" long they are what he wanted now I just have to hope they fit.

Now for the bad news I frogged the veil I have been working on I just didn't like how it was turning out. I have restarted, using the pattern from Bad Cat Designs Snow Queen Shawl. I even did a swatch, I added the beads into it so the Bride could pick out what she wanted. There is green, white and olive green. She picked out white and then I thought to use clear so I will have to see which she wants now. Here is the start. I've frogged twice DON'T DROP the nupps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is where my problem began.
So I'm off the knit. Happily knitting, Bye.

No comments: