Friday, June 24, 2011

June Prime Time

I'm lazy. I finished this on June 10 (perhaps before that), and I'm only posting it here now even though it's in my other blog already. =D


This is the Summer Mystery Shawlette by Wendy D. Johnson and it is the first mystery shawl that I ever finished right on schedule! It was knit on size 5 needles with Knit Picks Palette in Tidepool Heather and it came out to just over 300 yards (about 304 yards) for a qualifying knit for this KAL. :)

Here is a picture of the shawl just after clue #2.


You can go see more pictures over at my blog:
http://www.ripitgood.net/2011/06/10/summer-mystery-shawlette/

3 comments:

tvanwormer said...

really nice....I wouldn't call anyone who can knit this "lazy"...that's for sure.

Kate said...

That's really pretty.

peacockmom said...

Beautiful; nice workmanship. :) Great color, too. LOL