Sunday, July 3, 2011

Under the Wire June Prime Time Post!

Hey all - I'm enjoying a gorgeous (not too hot) Sunday here in Michigan. I managed to finish up a few things in June. Wanted to share my North Dakota Magic Mystery Dog socks made out of Merino 5. Used just over 3 balls and made these for my dad's birthday. I adjusted the size a bit for his thin legs and made them very long. Also, I worked the symbols down the instep. I finished a few other gifts as well, but wanted to share my progress on the Maiden Shawl in Panda Silk. I'm really hoping this blocks larger so that I don't end up with a dresser scarf. But, I do love the stitch definition.



And I received some lovely Sausalito in French Roast for the surprise Prime Time Drawing - plus a US 8, 16" circular CPY bamboo needle! I really like the joins on these.

No comments: