Monday, August 22, 2011

Aug KAL

So I have many projects finished for this months prime time KAL. First I have my only knitted project. I saw a woman work on a shadow knitting project at a LYS and thought I would give it a try. I found a checkered dishcloth project on Ralvery and turned it into a hanging towel. It is going to be more for show, because it is made with acrylic yarn and not very absorbent.
 So next I have a crocheted cowl, the pattern came off the Simply Soft yarn label.


 Next I have a Kindle cover. If you are Dr. Who fan, then you may recognize that the cover is suppose to be the Tardis. I made this as a gift for my daughter and she loves it.


Finally I have a reversible cabled scarf. I was a little disappointed that I did not have enough yarn to make this a f 60 inch scarf, so it is a short scarf.

No comments: