Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dec Primetime KAL































I finally finished the Fiddlehead Scarf by Linda Blakely. Before blocking, 54". After blocking: 80". I used 164 gms of Wired for Fibre "Lauren" which is a worsted wt. About 300 yds. Love the yarn which is sadly discontinued. The second project is a gift for Chris and it took 2 days to make at an easy pace. ~ 120 yds of Sugar 'n Cream cotton. I had 3 gms left from a 70.9gm skein. Pattern is Dragon Dishcloth by Susan Bowlby. It is large and I know Chris will use it as a placemat on his tray for eating in the garden. :)

1 comment:

tvanwormer said...

I love them both. You knit really fabulous gifts. Next year...I am going to have to que up the fiddlehead!! It is sad....no many nice patterns, so much nice yarn....and so little time!!!