Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holday KAL #2 and #3

I've done 4 pairs of gloves, each pair at 100+ yards, so I figure two pairs of gloves equals one project, which means I have two projects. I have a picture of all the FOs together, but all my WIP shots are separate.


The black set was done in KnitPicks Swish DK on size 6 needles, and the other three were done in KnitPicks Sugarbunny on size 7 needles. They are all modified version's of Cabled Fingerless Mitts by Sharon Hoelzle so that they cover more hand-area (thus the extra yardage). Sharon has very tiny hands. :) The two on the right are still wet from blocking.

And here's the WIP pictures. I assure you that the two green ones are of the two different pairs. You can tell if you look at the cuffs - one starts with an open cable like an X, and one with a closed loop. I finished the black pair so quickly that I never got another picture besides the cuff!



No comments: