Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday (or Not) KAL

I went looking for more pics to post and forgot to come back. Luckily we have the extra days! With all my traveling I'm missing a few pics, but I did find these. I completed these during Round 2 of Tour de Sock. Phellogen by Glenna C is knit in Smooshy by Dream in Color. 72 grams about 290 yards.

Round 4's pattern was Technical by Jeannie Cartmell. The yarn is Araucania Itata and I stepped out of my comfort zone for this toe-up pattern. After the round was complete, I ripped out the bind off to add more length. As pictured though, at tiny gauge they are well over 300 yards.




My non-sock project was the Binary Cable Hat by Firefairy knit in Plymouth Encore. If the picture was clearer you could count 8, 9, ... 15. (0-7) are on the other side. The progress photo is before ripping back to cut out the very light areas in the yarn. 62 grams for 124 yards.

And since I just can't stay away from the socks, three little minis from Meagheen Ryan. The patterns are "And So This is Christmas" and "Deck the Halls" and they are done in KnitPicks Palette and Wullenstudio's Rockin Around the Christmas Tree. About 26 grams or 110 yards.


No comments: