Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Round 3



Talias Wings.

I had my yarn and needles ready when the pattern was released at 10 am my time. Well a few choices of yarn just in case as we have no idea what the pattern will be.

I casted on. I was knitting away. Wondering as I was going why my yarn seemed to tangle so much. I have never had this problem. I finished the toes and thought I better look closer. I had casted on 2 socks on one needle using the same ball of yarn. I was using the inside and outside. I cut the outside yarn and picked up the other ball that was behaving.

I am done with them. I finish last night. This was an interesting knit. Fun pattern.


And now may I present my Sock Madness Round 3 socks......


Talias Wings by Yarnyenta
Smooshy - Cool Fire is the yarn
Tired is the knitter.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Looks like a fun Pattern Debi, I like the yarn choice, it sure sets off the design nicely.