Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finished Mystery socks

These were finished days ago, but I finally got some not-so-great pictures! I did a little bit of bling on the big toes. I wanted something subtle, and the left toe was the first…way too subtle! The right toe is more like it. Didn’t feel like completely redoing the left toe…so I have a little bling, and a lot of bling!!!

I used Plymouth Dye for Me Happy Feet...which I then dyed, of course! The colour doesn’t show quite true. The colour is a greyish-bluish-greenish colour, like the ocean on a foggy day.

edited by adrienne to add yarn used.

No comments: