Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of 52 Week Challenge 09 - last objects finished

No KAL-socks, because I missed to take a pic of the unfinished socks. These were a gift for a friend and she likes them.


Qualifying for a second project for December: This is my cardigan, finished right before Christmas and very welcome, as it was very very cold. We definitely had white christmas.

Here is a detail from the band and how it is sewn to the front. Shape was made with the help of short rows.
There is only one object missing that I did not finish this year. It is the green cardi with the asymmetric closure and the square neck. All I have to do is the seaming of the sleeves. But I cannot find the cardi. Within the last two weeks I re-organised my stash. My big stash. My giant stash. Now I know where each and every yarn is, but where did I put that green cardi ?
All the best to all of you for 2010!
AND: Thank you for offering this KAL. I will go for it again in 2010.

1 comment:

adrienne said...

you are always a-MAZ-ing! gorgeous projects! can't wait to see what you come up with next year...which is only a day away!!!!!!!!!!!