Friday, January 29, 2010

Prize yarn and knitting update

My prize yarn arrived this week too:
1.29.10 004

Sky Blue Panda Soy - I love wearing my Panda Soy socks. They are so comfy!!

And, it was kinda funny because when I opened the package, I realized it was the same color as the Maizy socks I am currently knitting! What can I say - I like blue! I did finish one Maizy sock:
1.29.10 001
The pattern is "Friday Harbor" from Nancy Bush's book "Knitting on the Road".

I have cast on the 2nd one, but just finished the cuff... I doubt I'll finish the pair in January because I just keep casting on more projects! I am planning to start knitting Bling tomorrow from the 50 states 50 socks CD.

I also needed a break from sock knitting, so I decided to knit Kala's cute Nesting pattern:
Birds 001

Birds 003
This was so much fun, I am already choosing yarns to knit a 2nd set!!

I am enjoying seeing everyone's finished projects in the 12/12/12 KAL. Knit on!!

-Cathy

No comments: