Saturday, January 30, 2010

Warm Winter Goodies for Jan's 12-12-12

After realizing I wouldn't be able to finish the socks I was doing for January, I quick pulled out some stashed yarn I had for winter stuff and...well, made winter stuff.

First up is the Ridged Lace Cowl I made with Lion Brand Wool-Ease, in wheat. I used all but a little bit of the skein, so I'd say that's at least 190 yards right there (full yardage 197). Making an appearance in the finished picture is my Hermione Hat that I made last year. =D


Then I made Collected from the Hattitude book in Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky, which is about 150 yards per skein. And I used two and a half skeins for the hat, so that comes to about 415 yards total. Yay!



And can you blame me for trying to take a cute picture of it for my facebook? =D It's turned to the side so the tassels would be in it, but they should normally be in the back of course.