Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June KAL

Down to the deadline wire here...I had the hardest time making myself make the tassel for my son's nightcap. I can't explain it, myself.

First project of the month: socks.

Fun to knit--very quick and easy and the end results ain't so bad, either. The pattern is called Chevron Lace Socks from the Lion Brand Just Socks book.





Next up was this baby hat I made for a new arrival in the neighborhood.


And, finally the nightcap I made for my son. I downsized the pattern quite a bit from the original.

I can't get it in close to the photo, but the link to the baby hat pattern is this.

Unfortunately, none of these items used Crystal Palace yarn, but the socks and the hat were both knit on the same set of bamboo Crystal Palace dpns that my sister gave me.

No comments: