Monday, August 1, 2011

woody mountain dorable

This was a last minute project for July
Pattern is called: Dorable by Gari Lynn
Easy knit used a little over 2 skeins of Lion Brand Tweed Stripes(in Woodland) for a total of 324 yds. Size 10 1/2 needles make for a quick project.


The above shows a modification that I tried -- a shetland lace pattern. I ripped it back after about 18" ---I just didn't like the way it looked. But the photo shows the colors well.....so I am leaving it in. This pattern is basically 2 triangles with a rectangle connecting them. The triangles are done in garter, the rectangle in a mesh lace pattern. Your could probably use other lace patterns, or different yarn weights.
These are one of those GDM (Gauge doesn't matter) patterns!!

More on my rav page: Woody Mountain Dorable

Tracy

No comments: